The no wagering bonus is rated as one of the most player-friendly offers in the casino world. As a player, all you need to do is claim the bonus, use it and any winnings are paid in real money that can be withdrawn. Our team has searched through sites which accept players from Canada and hand-picked the best casino sites with no wagering requirements. Just select your favourite and claim a bonus today.
Best No Wagering Casinos
The casino providers listed on this site have been chosen with our team’s best effort to ensure relevance and suitability to the user. We monitor the performance and reputation of all providers on an on-going basis and adjust our lists to provide value to the user. In addition to this, where we receive compensation from operators in order to maintain a free service, this compensation may affect the operators listed and the position in which they appear.
- Online Casino
- Min. Deposit
- Welcome Bonus
- Our Score
- Sign-up Link
What is a no wagering bonus?
Most top casino bonuses come with wagering requirements. If you get a $100 bonus and the wagering requirement is 40 times (also seen as 40x), then you must wager (bet) $4,000 before any winnings can be withdrawn. As the name suggests, a no wagering casino bonus removes that component. All winnings are paid as real money with no strings attached.
How to claim a no wagering casino bonus
Players can claim a wagering casino bonus in four easy steps:
- Compare the casinos on our list
- Select your favourite site and preferred bonus
- Sign up to create an account and make a deposit. If a bonus code is required, enter it when prompted
- Once your deposited funds are credited to your account, the casino will give you the bonus to play with
Of course, if you choose a no deposit no wagering offer, you only need to register an account to claim the bonus.
Pros and cons of no wagering bonuses
No wagering bonuses tick all the right boxes for many players, but are they the right bonus for you? Have a look through our pros and cons to decide.
- All winnings are paid as real money
- No pressure of trying to complete wagering demands within a certain timeframe
- No wagering bonuses reduce the casino’s advantage in the long term
- The value of a no wagering offer is generally less than a regular offer
- In most instances, a real-money deposit is required in advance
- Often, there is a maximum limit on how much you can win
Types of no wagering bonuses
No wagering offers come in different shapes and sizes. Some are designed to attract new players to a site, while others are promotions to keep existing customers satisfied. Here, we introduce the most common no wagering casino bonuses to help you choose the one you want.
Most no deposit bonuses come with wagering requirements. However, a few casinos have thrown down the gauntlet by introducing no deposit no wagering offers. A typical offer would be 10 or 20 free spins, with each spin valued around $0.10. While these bonuses are a fantastic risk-free way to try a new casino, there will be minimum withdrawal restrictions which may prevent you from pocketing your winnings.
The most common type of no deposit bonus by far is a free spins offer. Certain no wagering casino sites offer free spins welcome bonuses where you get 1 free spin for every $1 you deposit. There will be a maximum number of spins you can claim, but these are a great way to boost your bankroll before you start playing with your own money.
Cashback bonuses often slide under the radar, but the best casino sites with no wagering requirements will offer these regularly. Most cashback offers focus on a specific game, usually live roulette or live blackjack. The casino returns a percentage of the player’s losses back to them in the form of cashback, which can be wager free.
No wagering offers on your mobile
Mobile casinos have come on leaps and bounds in the last decade. With more players now using a mobile device than personal computer, casino bosses have made sure all bonuses and promotions can be claimed across all devices. Look for online casinos that have their own native apps. With these, you can get special bonuses sent to you via push notifications. Who knows, the casino may offer some no wagering bonuses from time to time.
No wagering bonuses at new casinos
It’s easier for established casinos to attract new players because they already have brand recognition. To catch your eye, new casino sites have to be more inventive with their welcome bonuses. This is why some new sites use no wagering bonuses. Their aim is to get you through the door. Some players will use the first welcome bonus and not come back, whereas others will continue playing at the site. So it’s a win-win solution.
General terms and conditions for no wagering bonuses
Even without wagering requirements, there are still a few terms and conditions you need to know about before choosing which bonus is right for you. These are some of the main points to look out for:
- Minimum deposit amount: If you’re eyeing up a welcome offer, there will be a minimum deposit amount required to activate the bonus.
- Time constraints: The bonus offer will more than likely have an expiry date. For example, if you get no deposit free spins, you may have to use them within 7 days.
- Game restrictions: The selection of games you can play with a no deposit bonus will be limited by the casino operator. Free spins will generally be on a specific slot, so you can’t play any game you want.
- Maximum win limit: Keep an eye open to see if there’s a maximum win limit. This condition is regularly used with no deposit bonuses, yet it can also apply with no wagering offers.
Are no wagering bonuses free spins worth it?
It depends on the type of games you play. All slot players would agree that no wagering casino bonuses are one of the best offers around. While a deposit is required in most instances, you win real money and still have your deposited funds to use later.
How do you withdraw winnings from a no wagering bonus?
Withdrawing your winnings from a no wagering bonus is as simple as going to the cashier and making a withdrawal request. However, the casino will specify the minimum amount you can withdraw – usually $10 or $20. If the amount you won is less than this, you need to continue playing to build it up.
Which casino has the best no wagering bonuses?
This is a personal choice. However, to make things easier, CasinoSelect has composed a list of Canada’s top sites for you to choose from.
Can you exchange a no wager bonus?
Casinos don’t typically allow players to exchange bonuses. Of course, your winnings from a no wager offer have no restrictions, meaning that you can use this cash on any game or withdraw the money.